Based in Dundee, Scotland
July 20, 2017
Press / Business Contact:
Unit 6, Vision
20 Greenmarket, Dundee
We are three friends who love making small, fun and experimental games. We are also a part of Biome Collective where we work and play.
We formed Bit Loom after several years of collaboration at Abertay University on game jams as well as individual work on various projects including Everything is Peachy and BAFTA award winning Among the Stones. Our first project as a studio is PHOGS! a double-ended dog adventure.
PHOGS! Early Gameplay Trailer YouTube
There are far more images available for Bit Loom, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Awards & Recognition
- "Winner of Dare Academy 2017." - Dundee, 25 September, 2017
- "What the industry needs right now is more co-op games about two-headed dogs."
- Jordan Erica Webber and Keith Stuart, The Guardian
- "It is somehow cute and disgusting at the same time."
- Brendan Caldwell, Rock Paper Shotgun
- "Great ideas and buckets of charm."
- Matthew Reynolds, Eurogamer
- "It perfectly captures that cheerful, colourful spirit of gaming which is normally left exclusively to the chipper halls of Nintendo, or Rare."
- Dann Sullivan, Big Boss Battle
PHOGS! Sound Track
The music for PHOGS! on Sound Cloud. soundcloud.com.
Team & Repeating Collaborators
Artist, Bit Loom
Programmer & Audio Producer, Bit Loom
Programmer, Bit Loom