Based in Dundee, Scotland
PC and Consoles
PHOGS! takes you and a friend on a vibrant, cartoony adventure as a double-ended dog. Stretch your co-op abilities as you learn to work together, sharing a controller and a body in a bizarre and puzzling world!
PHOGS! is the first game we are developing as Bit Loom. Currently being developed for PC and Consoles at Biome Collective in Dundee, it aims to be a short experience filled with strange puzzles, creatures and interactions. It has been showcased at various events including Insomnia61, EGX 2017 and IndieCade 2017.
- Double-ended dogs!
- Vibrant, cartoony worlds to explore!
- Share a controller with your friend.
- Meet strange creatures and solve bizarre puzzles!
- Simple controls with surprising interactions.
Early Gameplay Trailer YouTube
There are far more images available for PHOGS!, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Awards & Recognition
- "Winner of Dare Academy 2017." - Dundee, 25 September, 2017
- "Named in the top games on the show floor at EGX 2017 by EuroGamer and The Guardian." - EGX, September, 2017
- "What the industry needs right now is more co-op games about two-headed dogs."
- Jordan Erica Webber and Keith Stuart, The Guardian
- "It is somehow cute and disgusting at the same time."
- Brendan Caldwell, Rock Paper Shotgun
- "Great ideas and buckets of charm."
- Matthew Reynolds, Eurogamer
- "It perfectly captures that cheerful, colourful spirit of gaming which is normally left exclusively to the chipper halls of Nintendo, or Rare."
- Dann Sullivan, Big Boss Battle
PHOGS! Sound Track
The music for PHOGS! on Sound Cloud. soundcloud.com.
About Bit Loom
We are three friends who love making small, fun and experimental games. We are also a part of Biome Collective where we work and play.
More information on Bit Loom, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Artist, Bit Loom
Programmer & Audo Producer, Bit Loom
Programmer, Bit Loom